We invite you to join Rogue Valley Vintners and U of O in an important winery consumer survey
Greetings Winery & Tourism Industry Partners,
Rogue Valley Vintners has joined with researchers at the University of Oregon (UO) Institute for Policy Research and Engagement to measure characteristics and behavior of wine region tourism in the Rogue Valley.
The deadline to include your winery in the study is August 13, 2018.
This project, supported by the Oregon Wine Board and Travel Oregon, will generate a profile of past and prospective visitors to the Rogue Valley. It will provide marketing strategies for targeted growth within wine-related tourism. Parallel projects in the Umpqua Valley, Columbia Gorge, and Willamette Valley will generate a comparison among each region.
This survey is the foundation for RVV’s strategic and marketing plans.
We need your support in helping us disseminate the UO’s Winery Visitor Profile Survey. The survey will help all Rogue Valley AVA and sub AVA wineries, growers and community members to understand what drives wine tourism and what will attract visitors.
Please visit the project information page to learn more about the project, how you can be involved, benefits of participation, and to sign up.
Participant benefits include:
- Raw data from your clients who respond. This data will not be shared with any other participants.
- RVV Members receive a copy of the Full Glass Research & Scion report detailing the implications of the collected data.
- Regional and state level report from the U of O survey.
- With enough wineries participating, we will have accurate data regarding customers who come to our wine region both uniquely and in comparison to Oregon’s other wine regions.
- You will not be required to share your client email list. No participant’s individual results will be shared with other participants.
Rogue Valley Vintners considers this project to be crucial for our future successes and we hope that you will consider participating – the more data collected, the more confident we can be in delivering results.
We strongly urge you to participate and take advantage of the rich customer insights this study will provide. Thank you in advance for your participation!
Ross Allen, RVV President
2 Hawk Wine firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Eadie, Strategic Planning Committee
Naumes Crush & Fermentation email@example.com
Barbara Steele, Strategic Planning Committee
Cowhorn Vineyards & Garden firstname.lastname@example.org
Cal Schmidt, Strategic Planning Committee
Schmidt Family Vineyards email@example.com